Tuesday, November 3, 2009

now i have the sugar shakes

I can't stop drinking coffee. No matter how industrial it tastes (at the office), no matter expensive it is (from a green-roofed drive thru), no matter how jittery and buzzy it makes me feel (3 PM double Americano, lots of room please). Why can't I stop? Why can't I drink some sort of White-Green-Oolong-Peach Infused-Health Infused Tea? Why can't I just drink a damn glass of water?

Because I like coffee. It smells good and it makes me feel awake and it gives me an excuse to step away from my desk and my computer and my constantly ringing phone.

P.S: This is not a coffee bashing blog. I'm just mad that I can't stop drinking $6 per cup jet fuel.

P.P.S: I ate a King Size Snicker bar today and washed it down with a "zero calorie pomegranate-black cherry enhanced water beverage". Balanced meal, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment