Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day One: Post Two

I started this blog during my lunch break. Now it's almost time to go home, no blog visitors yet. But I'm doing it. I'm breaking the cardinal rule of blogging and going in for a double dip.

... by the way, I don't know if that really is the "cardinal rule of blogging", I probably made that up...

I'm making food tonight, lots of food.

1) A herb and butter basted roast chicken
2) Nectarine-strawberry freezer jam
3) Bread, plain old white bread.

Sadly, I probably won't get to eat any of that this evening, because my 'partner in sin' just text me this: "I have swine flu. they gave me a test. its swine flu. see you @ home :("

I'll be too busy to eat my perfect toast and jam. I'll be elbow deep in Clorox disinfecting wipes and Kleenex. But I'll take it to work tomorrow, that'll be good...

BNB

No comments:

Post a Comment